Name: Georgi Gnibus
Hometown: Carlsbad, California
Academic Major(s): Psychology
- If you could do anything with your life, what would you do?
Nothing would make me happier than to work as a psychologist and in my free time see the world, eating lots of food and hiking!
- What brought you to Mizzou?
Adventure! Mizzou is the most amazing opportunity for me to grow as a person and make some hilarious memories along the way.
- Who would you say is/are your role model(s)? Why?
Ferris Bueller. He’s extremely clever and knows how to make the most out of a day.
- How was your transition process into Mizzou from high school?
I completely turned my world upside down, so it was hard at some points. But, I was so busy with all the things to be a part of at Mizzou I didn’t have time to be homesick!
- If you had a theme song to describe yourself, what would it be and why?
Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin. I connect with how the song is mellow but also has a ton of energy, and also with how I’ve taken a journey of my own “over the hills and far away” to Mizzou.