What is OrgSync?
OrgSync is a web application that allows Mizzou students to join, manage and communicate with organizations, departments and their members.
What can I do with OrgSync?
- Find involvement opportunities that interest you
- Centralized location to stay informed on upcoming events
- Searchable database of over 700 student organizations and groups to join
- Track and manage your involvement at Mizzou
- Highlight experiences outside the classroom with an e-Portfolio
How do I get started?
- Visit orgsync.missouri.edu and log-in with your pawprint and password.
- Explore the community homepage and search for organizations that interest you.
- Communicate with your Summer Welcome leader. (You are automatically added to their portal the first day of Summer Welcome.)