Summer Welcome registration is open.
Mizzou offers 25 Summer Welcome sessions. The sessions are identical and will give you an early look at the people, services and events that make Mizzou a dynamic learning environment.
Please look for the sessions that have Tiger Climb, and IFC Recruitment, next to them. These are the SW Sessions that are recommended if you would like to participate in those activities, especially for out-of-state students looking to minimize travel. Additional information about these programs may be found in the NSRO Guide.
* Students in the college of Human Environmental Sciences should not choose these sessions.
** These days are optional choices for IFC Recruitment to reduce travel (it is not required to attend only these sessions to participate in these events)
1. Tuesday-Wednesday, June 4-5- Closed
2. Wednesday-Thursday, June 5-6- Closed Tiger Climb
* 3. Thursday-Friday, June 6-7- Closed
4. Sunday-Monday, June 9-10- Closed
* 5. Monday-Tuesday, June 10-11- Closed
6. Tuesday-Wednesday, June 11-12 – Closed
* 7. Wednesday-Thursday, June 12-13- Closed Tiger Climb
* 8. Thursday-Friday, June 13-14- Closed
9. Sunday-Monday, June 16-17- Closed
*10. Monday-Tuesday, June 17-18- Closed
11. Tuesday-Wednesday, June 18-19 - Closed
12. Wednesday-Thursday, June 19-20- Closed Tiger Climb
*13. Thursday-Friday, June 20-21- Closed
14. Sunday-Monday, June 23-24- Closed
*15. Monday-Tuesday, June 24-25- Closed
16. Tuesday-Wednesday, June 25-26- Closed
17. Wednesday-Thursday, June 26-27- Closed Tiger Climb
*18. Thursday-Friday, June 27-28- Closed **IFC Formal (June 28-30)
19. Sunday-Monday, June 30-July 1
*20. Monday-Tuesday, July 1-2 **IFC Formal (June 28-30)
21. Tuesday-Wednesday, July 2-3
22. Sunday-Monday, July 7-8
* 23. Monday-Tuesday, July 8-9
24. Tuesday-Wednesday, July 9-10
25. Wednesday-Thursday, July 10-11
Each session can accommodate only a limited number of people, so your immediate response is necessary to reserve your spot in a session. Do not make airline or hotel reservations until you have recieved your confirmation letter from us. Click on the registration tab for more information about registering for Summer Welcome.