What is “Involvement” at Mizzou?
Involvement includes anything from attending events to joining an organization or working in an office to holding a leadership role! There are multiple levels of involvement on campus, so you have the privilege of deciding what you’re interested in and how involved you’d like to be.
Why Get Involved?
Student’s Who Are Involved at MU…
- Are more likely to have higher GPAs than students who are not involved!
- Are more likely to graduate!
- Are more likely to enjoy their college experience!
- Gain leadership experience that benefits them in their college career & beyond!
Where Should I Get Involved?
Consider the following questions to help you find your niche…
- What do you feel passionate about?
- What types of activities were you previously involved in?
- What have you never done before and wish you could do?
- What are your career aspirations?
- What skills/experiences do you hope to accomplish at Mizzou?
How Can I Get Involved?
- Set up a consultation with an Involvement Ambassador
- Become an Involvement Ambassador
- Join a Student Organization
- Take our Involvement Quiz
- Visit staff inside the MU Student Center and talk to other involved students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Connect with MizzouLife on Facebook and Twitter
- Find Upcoming Events
More than 80% of students are involved in campus activities at MU: Join your peers…expand your horizons…make new friends! (Student Life Survey II – 2010)