Step 1: Visit Mizzou
- One of the best ways for prospective students to get a taste of life at Mizzou is to sign up for a campus tour. You can sign up for a general student tour or for a transfer student specific campus tour.
- Touring Mizzou’s campus can be very beneficial for all potential students, even if you are already sure that you want to become a tiger.
Step 2: Check Requirements
- Mizzou has specific admission requirements for transfer students. It is very important for all prospective students to read these to make sure they are ready to go on with the application process.
- You can also see what credits from your current institution are transferable by visiting Transferology. Transferology is a program to help students find out if courses will transfer and also if they will apply toward a degree. Students can create an account, enter coursework, find equivalent courses, and view a degree audit.
Step 3: Apply!
- You can apply online or request a printable PDF version of the application through admissions.
- Make sure to . . .
- Check the deadlines so you stay on track for the application process
- Request official copies of your high school transcript (if you have less than 24 hours of college credit) and college transcripts. Make sure to have them sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Have a valid MasterCard, VISA or Discover credit card (or check or money order if applying by mail) for the $50 application fee.
- Contact the Transfer Admissions Office with any questions once you have applied.
Step 4: Finalize a payment plan
Step 5: Log into MyZou
- Myzou is a one-stop-shop for Mizzou students. Students can do everything from managing their payments to registering for classes on this website.
- You can monitor the status of your application at myZou or by contacting the admissions office.
- Your login and password will be sent to you by mail 2-weeks after you submit your application.