Step 1: Involvement Ambassadors
- Involvement Ambassadors is an organization of undergraduate students that work to promote student involvement on campus.
- Students can sign up for a one-on-one consultation with an ambassador to discuss involvement opportunities and to learn about groups, clubs, and organizations that might be interesting to you. They can also tell you about events on campus and student services.
Step 2: TrIGS
- Transfer students can enroll in a Transfer Interest Group during their advisor meeting at orientation. It is a semester long class that is focused on their major or an area in which they are interested.
- The goal of the class is to help orient transfer students to the services available to them in their major, to help them make the transition to classes at Mizzou, and help them prepare for a career and graduation. Contact your advisor to find out if there is a TrIG in your major.
Step 3: TEAM
- TEAM is a mentorship program that pairs experienced students with new students that are living off-campus with the goal of helping the new student get acclimated to campus and to ease the transition.
- The program offers new students the opportunity to have a specific person to contact for advice on anything to do with Mizzou and can be as involved or relaxed as the student likes.
- Get more information and sign up for a mentor by clicking on their tab in the box on the left side of this page.