TEAM Mentors serve as a guide, reference, and friend to one or more transfer students. They help their mentees transition into Mizzou and embrace their Tiger spirit. Below are the responsibilities of the mentors.
Expectations of Mentors
- Host two monthly meetings with mentees
- Attend one monthly meeting with mentor team
- Attend socials hosted by TEAM
- Attend opening reception
- Complete meeting evaluation forms
- Commit to fostering mentee growth
Applications for new TEAM Mentors will open at the end of the Fall 2016 semester.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please visit our Orgsync portal at: https://orgsync.com/108214/chapter