The Office of New Student Programs understands the needs of incoming freshmen, transfers, and their families and helps facilitate the transition to Mizzou. We are dedicated to developing intentional and valuable programs to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve ultimate success in their college and educational career.
- Help you feel at home at Mizzou
- Familiarize you with campus and available resources
- Give you tips and strategies for becoming a successful student
- Allow you to meet future classmates and make friends
- Schedule your first academic advising appointment
- Help you enroll in your first University classes
We have three different orientation programs:
- Summer Welcome (June-July) Reservations open late February
- August Orientation (August) Reservations open late July
- Winter Welcome (Dec-Jan) Reservations open late October
Registration for the orientation program for the student is included in their enrollment fee. There are additional fees for guests, housing (student and/or guest), and meals (guest). Space for each session will be limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We are so excited to have you here, and we’re eager to show you all that MIZZOU has to offer!