We’re glad you’re here! Mizzou offers orientation sessions to give you the knowledge, skills, and tools you need for your journey as a Mizzou Tiger.
Attending orientation will:
- Help you feel at home at Mizzou
- Familiarize you with campus and available resources
- Give you tips and strategies for becoming a successful student
- Allow you to meet future classmates and make friends
- Schedule your first academic advising appointment
- Get you enrolled in your first University classes
Three orientation programs are offered throughout the calendar year:
- Summer Welcome, June-July. Reservations open late February.
- August Orientation, August. Reservations open late July.
- Winter Welcome, December-January. Reservations open in early November.
Registration for orientation is included in students’ enrollment fee. Additional fees apply for guests, housing for students and/or guests, and meals for guests. Space for each session is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We are so excited to have you here, and we’re eager to show you all that MIZZOU has to offer!