The Office of New Student Programs helps new students and their families with the transition to college life at Mizzou. Our orientation programs give students the knowledge, skills, and tools to find success in college and beyond.
Here’s what we do:
- Familiarize you with campus and all its resources
- Give you tips and strategies for becoming a successful college student
- Introduce you to future classmates and friends
- Schedule your first academic advising appointment
- Help you register for your first semester of classes at Mizzou
It’s our honor to welcome you to the Mizzou family—we’re so glad you’re here!
Senior Coordinator, New Student Programs