Serving as a Summer Welcome Leader gives you the opportunity to develop your leadership skills, mentor younger students, and share your Mizzou spirit, all while building new friendships that will last a lifetime.
How to apply
Prospective applicants must attend an informational session in order to receive an application. During the session, time commitment, expectations, and benefits will be discussed.
Summer Welcome Leader Info Sessions
Attend an info session to learn about serving as a SWL during Summer Welcome Orientation 2024. RSVP is not required, but you can sign up to attend through MU Engage and add the session to your calendar.
- Wednesday, November 1 at 7 p.m., Memorial Union 204
- Sunday, November 5 at 3 p.m., Zoom call (click to join)
- Thursday, November 16 at 5 p.m., Memorial Union S203
- Wednesday, November 29 at 7 p.m., Student Center 2206C
- Sunday, December 3 at 6 p.m., Leadership Auditorium
- Tuesday, December 5 at 8 p.m., Student Center 2206C
If you have any questions about becoming a Summer Welcome Leader, please contact us at email@example.com or 573-884-9868. If you anticipate needing captioning or other accommodations, please submit your request one week prior to the session.