Serving as a Summer Welcome Leader gives you the opportunity to develop your leadership skills, mentor younger students, and share your Mizzou spirit, all while building new friendships that will last a lifetime.
The SWL program is open to current students from all backgrounds, reflecting the diversity of student life at Mizzou.
How to apply
First, attend a Welcome Leader informational session via Zoom, where you’ll receive details on how to submit an application. You must attend one session in order to apply.
2020 Summer Welcome Leader Info Sessions
- Monday, November 2 at 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10 at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, November 16 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18 at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 1 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3 at 4 p.m.
- Monday, December 7 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 9 at 5 p.m.
If you have any questions about becoming a Summer Welcome Leader, please contact us at email@example.com or 573-884-9868. If you anticipate needing captioning or other accommodation, please submit your request one week prior to the session.